www.survivalfundapplication.com survival fund registration portal login guide for application on the www.survivalfund.ng
The federal government of Nigeria have flagged-off the National MSME Survival Fund and the Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Schemes under the Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP).
The COVID-19 pandemic has created severe economic consequences for all countries around the world. Nigeria has also been very badly hit. The lockdowns have frozen economic activities, causing massive job losses and supply chain disruptions.
The FG plans to help Nigerians operating in the MSME sector bounce back through the following schemes:
- Payroll Support.
Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3months.
- Formalisation Support.
Provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses.
- General Grant.
Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each.
- Artisan/Transport Support.
Provide 333,000 artisans and transport business operators with N30,000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss.
- Guaranteed Offtake Scheme.
Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihoods.
How To Apply for the MSME Survival Fund.
To register for the small business survival fund in Nigeria, take the following survival fund portal login guide for quick application.
- Visit the survival fund registration portal website on www.survivalfundapplication.com.
- Select your qualified category (e.g. MSME Payroll Support).
- Register your personal details in the survival fund form presented on the next page.
- Activate your account with the activation code you must have received on your mobile number and email address.
- After you have successfully activated your account, log in to the survival fund portal and register your organisation with CAC Number, SMEDAN Number, Tax ID (optional) and the organisation’s bank account details.
- Then complete the payroll support application.