npower.fmhds.gov.ng Npower Registration Form 2020 Recruitment Portal.
Npower registration 2020 recruitment portal is now available on npower.fmhds.gov.ng The N-Power Programme is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria designed to drastically reduce youth unemployment. The focus is to provide young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation.
The NPower programmes is segmented as follows:
- N-Power Teachers Corps.
- N-Power Knowledge.
- N-Power Build.
- N-Power VAIDS.
The NPower has announced the commencement of enrollment for a new batch of 400,000 beneficiaries effective July 26, 2020.
The N-Power programme has enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries thus far – 200,000 from Batch A which started in September 2016 and 300,000 from Batch B which kicked off in August 2018. The beneficiaries were supposed to spend not less than 24 months on the programme and were spread across the key industries targeted by the program – Agriculture, Health, Education, and Tax.
The current beneficiaries from Batches A and B are scheduled to transit the programme by July 31, 2020 with plans already in place to transition them into entrepreneurship.
How To Apply for NPower Programme Recruitment:
Interested candidates who met the minimum requirements for the respective programmes as listed on the N-Power website are to follow the steps outlined below to register.
- Visit the NPower portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Sign up with your email address
- Visit your email inbox to verify link
- Return to the Npower portal to login and proceed with registration
- Click on the various programmes on the npower portal and carefully read through them
- Choose the programme that you are qualified for and best suits your aspiration
- Click on the APPLY button at the bottom of the page to apply for your preferred programme. (Note: You will need to first register and then sign in with a unique username and password)
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application
- After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of your application
- After 48hours, you will be notified by email and in your portal profile whether you are eligible or not for the N-Power programe
- If you are unsuccessful, you may apply for future N-Power programes, if you meet the eligibility requirements
- If you are successful, you may then proceed to the test page at MY N-POWER PORTAL
- You will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and a program specific test
- Depending on your programme, there may be a final interview before you are conditionally accepted into the N-Power programe. Otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power programme
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place
- Specific enrollment and training information will now be made available to you
- If you have any difficulty at any point of your application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Npower Assessment Screening Test:
The Npower aptitude test timetable will be released as soon as registration ends. To see details, always visit >>Npower Aptitude Test Website for Assessment Timetable<<
Npower Closing Date:
N-power online application will end…