Happy Easter Songs, Massages & SMS 2020 for Loved Ones.
Happy Easter songs and massages are usually sent to loved ones during the Easter day celebration. Here are samples of songs, massages, sms or quotes you can send to friends, colleagues and family you care about.
Easter Sunday is one of the most festive events among the Christian community in the whole world. According to the New Testament of the Christian bible, Easter is celebrated as the day of Jesus Christ’s resurrection. It concludes the “Passion of Christ”, which begins with a 40 days period of fasting – Lent and is concluded by the Holy Week.
Making chocolate Easter bunnies and painting Easter eggs is what lifts everyone’s spirits during Easter. Also sending wishes and massages helps too.
10 Easter Songs and Poems:
Here are some Easter songs you can download to listen to or send a loved on Easter Sunday.
- Because he lives (Amen) by Matt Maher
- I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe
- This Is Amazing Grace by Phil Wickham
- Death Was Arrested by North Point InsideOut featuring Seth Condrey
- Forever by Kari Jobe
- He Is Risen by The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square
- Easter Song by Keith Green
- Nailed To The Cross by Rend Collective
- O Praise the Name by Hillsong Worship.
A. E. Housman, ‘Easter Hymn’.
If in that Syrian garden, ages slain,
You sleep, and know not you are dead in vain,
Nor even in dreams behold how dark and bright
Ascends in smoke and fire by day and night
The hate you died to quench and could but fan,
Sleep well and see no morning, son of man …
Christina Rossetti, ‘Good Friday’.
Am I a stone, and not a sheep,
That I can stand, O Christ, beneath Thy cross,
To number drop by drop Thy blood’s slow loss,
And yet not weep?
Happy Easter Wishes, Messages & Quotes:
‘As dark as death can be – particularly for those suffering with grief – light and life are greater. May the living flame of the Easter hope be a steady guide as we face the future.’ – Queen Elizabeth of England.
- Easter symbolizes the renewal of life. I wish you and your family the renewal of life, love, and happiness. Happy Easter to you.
- Wishing you and your family the happiest Easter of all. God bless you now and always.
- May the Lord bless your home with happiness and unwavering faith this Easter. May health and prosperity come your way for now and forever. Happy Easter to you.
- Easter is an excellent time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus and of course, chocolate molded into tasty bunnies. Happy Easter to you.
- During this hopeful time of year, I wish you and yours the best this Easter. Happy Easter to you.
- Easter teaches us the meaning of faith and what it is to feel the Lord’s blessing in our lives. Have a joyful Easter with your family.
- Easter brings fun, Easter bring Happiness, Easter brings God’s endless blessings, Easter brings love and the freshness of spring. Happy Easter to you and your family!
- Easter is the time to spread the joy and happiness that Christ has brought about into our lives, to everyone we meet. Wishing you and your loved ones a Meaningful Easter.
- Here’s to an Easter spent remembering what the holiday is really about: peace, forgiveness, and the gift of Jesus. Happy Easter to you and your family.
- Easter is the time of year when all of the Halloween candy miraculously makes it into the Easter Basket. Happy Easter to all the candy lovers out there!
Easter, also called Pascha or Resurrection Sunday, is a festival and holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred on the third day after his burial following his crucifixion by the Romans at Calvary c. 30 AD.