Npower Aptitude Test Questions and Answers 2020 Released. Check N-Power Login Website for Assessment Timetable.
The Npower recruitment 2020 has reached the assessment stage and candidates are hereby informed that the aptitude test for the Nigerian volunteer corps has been scheduled.
The N-power aptitude test shall be computer based test written online for shortlisted candidates. Only applicants whose BVN records match their applications will write the assessment test.
The tests will be written at www.npower.gov.ng. So once you get your text, proceed to the npower website and click on the ‘Test Menu’. Login with your Phone Number and BVN to start the test.
The Npower assessment test Timetable schedule is as follows. Dates to be announced soon. See past questions below.
NPower Test Questions and Answers [Samples]:
Below is some likely questions asked during the computer based online assessment test;
1. Have you moved into your new house yet? Not yet. The rooms________.
(a) is being painted
(b) None of the options
(c) is painted
(d) are painted
(e) are being painted
2. The closest government to the people is_______
(a) Federal Government
(b) United Nation
(c) local government
(d) Ward Government
(e) State Government
3. Brazil is a country in
4. A reflex angle is______
(a) greater than 90 and less than
(c) 160 degrees.
(d) less than 45 degrees.
(e) less than 90 degree
5. At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
6. Do you have any physical disability?
8. Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
a. 3rd Class / Pass
b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
d. 1st Class / Distinction
e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
h. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
9. What is your current employment status?
10. Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
11. At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
[Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
12. Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.
13. A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
a. A platform
b. A lagoon
c. A lake
d. An island
e. None of the options
14. Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?
a. Could she
b. Didn’t she
c. Should she
d. Did she
e. Can she
15. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
16. [Take π=22/7] (a) 2.5
17. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
18. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
(a) 45 years`
(b) 48 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 74 years
19. If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
20. If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
21. The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
22. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
Best of luck to you…