Nigerian Prisons Service Latest News – How To Apply for NPS Recruitment 2017.
The Nigerian prison service recruitment 2017 information is here. Detailed guide and other authentic info you need to know.
Note: It is important to state that at the time of this publication, the Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Form is not yet out, thus application has not officially commenced. Anybody telling you otherwise is simply misleading you. However, we will surely update you here as soon as the Prisons Service officially approves application for 2017 recruitment.
On this post, we will provide latest updates on Nigeria Prisons Service 2017 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates all for free.
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
General Requirements for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Be sure to Bookmark this page and check back regularly for Updates. Don’t forget to share with your friends who might need this job