Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 – Application Form now available on Portal immigration.gov.ng.
The Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) has commenced this year’s (2017) recruitment while application is expected to end on Monday July the 3rd.
IMPORTANT: THE APPLICATION IS ONLINE AND THE FORM IS FREE OF CHARGE.
Job Title: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty, CONPASS 08
Level: Inspectorate Cadre
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
Job Title: Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) General Duty, Secretaries and Other Specialized Fields, CONPASS 06
Level: Inspectorate Cadre
- Applicant must possess NCE/ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) General Duty, CONPASS 0
- Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) Artisans, CONPASS 03
Level: Assistant Cadre
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
General Application Requirements
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
How To Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria immigration recruitment portal via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the ‘Spam’ folder.
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge.
Please Note: Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise. You must have a scanned digital copy of your passport photograph to be uploaded during registration.
This recruitment exercise requires that a candidate seeking appointment must produce two (2) credible, responsible and acceptable persons as referee’s. If you are willing to stand as referee for this applicant, kindly complete this form in your own handwriting.
Note that it is very dangerous to stand as referee for persons whom you do not know well.
Acceptable Referees Include: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairman, Secretary to State /Local Governments, Heads of Educational Institutions attended (Principals, Rectors, Provosts and Vice Chancellors), Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Immigration Officer not below the rank of CSI or a Paramilitary or Military officers of equivalent rank.
COMPUTER BASED TEST: There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application ends on Monday, 3rd July, 2017.